If you are interested in enrolling your child at Runcorn Heights State School please download the RHSS enrolment form. Alternatively, you can make contact with the RHSS office staff to organise the collection of an enrolment pack.
Proof of Residency
Parents or legal guardians who wish to enrol their child at Runcorn Heights State School will need to demonstrate that the student’s principal place of residence is within the catchment area. Current proof of residency at the address indicated can be provided by way of one of each of the following:
One primary source – a current lease agreement, or rates notice, or unconditional sale agreement, and One primary source – a current lease agreement, or rates notice, or unconditional sale agreement, and
One secondary source – a utility bill (e.g. electricity, gas) showing this same address and parent’s/legal guardian’s name
School’s Local Catchment Area
Runcorn Heights State School has a
School Enrolment Management Plan (School EMP). A school’s local catchment area is the geographical area from which the school is to have its core intake of students. A catchment map defines the catchment area for Runcorn Heights State School. A hard copy of this map is available at the school’s administration building and it can be viewed online on the Edmap Website.
Enrolment Procedures Before Beginning in Class
- All children enrolling are required to have all relevant paper work completed.
- All children enrolling are required to have an enrolment interview with the appropriate Deputy Principal.
- All children enrolling are required to participate in a screening test administered by support staff prior to them starting. Where possible interviews and screening tests will be conducted on the same day. Only after these tests have been carried out can the student begin.
Enrolment Agreement - Policy Statement
- Religious Instruction Policy Statement
- Chaplaincy Services Policy Statement
Age of Entry
Born 01 July 2011 to 30 June 2012||
Born 01 July 2012 to 30 June 2013||
Year 5||Year 6|
Born 01 July 2013 to 30 June 2014||
Year 4||Year 5|
Born 01 July 2014 to 30 June 2015||
Year 3||Year 4|
Born 01 July 2015 to 30 June 2016|| ||
Year 2||Year 3|
Born 01 July 2016 to 30 June 2017|| ||
Year 1||Year 2|
Born 01 July 2017 to 30 June 2018|| ||